Insurance Sector

rosh

hi

hey ths is roshni here...could u plz help me with a project...i m in complete havoc...dont know how to go abt the project..the topic assigned to me is fire insurance...hope u would help me out.
thanks nd with regrds,roshni

ameyahejib

hi,this is ameya .If u can help me in this project titled"Marketing strategies of competitors of ICICI Prudential life insurance". this is a very difficult topic but if anyone can help me out.

rashi

hi this is rashi can u help me in presenting my project on MARKETING STRATEGIES OF ICICI PRU. apart from 4p's wat else i can include.plz

i need help in downlading projects of 4p's of marketing related to company please help me......................................................................................................................................................

nbpatel10

Banned
vGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it upGrrrrrrrr8 job..keep it up

catanalyst

hey can somebody help in finishing a project on micro insurance . it involves the study of diff comapnies in india , their strategy , distribution channel etc
thanx in advance

arun bagga

hey ths is arun here...could u plz help me with a project...i m in complete havoc...dont know how to go abt the project..the topic assigned to me is portfolio management & life insurance...hope u would help me out.
thanks nd with regrds,arun