9 Sectors

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
guys...this file is especially made for detailed and easy study for boards.... SSM paper

it has
ALL Sectors req for SSM
• Tourism
• Construction/Housing
• Banking
• Airlines
• Hotels
• Insurance
• Mutual Funds
• Hospitals
• Consultancy

( The file has 7 Ps, Service Triangle, Service
Recovery Thng, 4I's, RATER, PEST Analysis, GAP Model,
FISH BONE, SEGMENTATIONS and many more of all sectors.
with introduction to all )

thr r other files...to on the forums....and single projects on the above topics but this is prefeered...do hv a look..i hope it helps ull to the core... lots of efforts put in.

Attachments

• ALL SECTORS- SSM.doc
    3.5 MB · Views: 757

mayannk.hrd

Hey Dude. Its good that you have put up a detailed study of the above service sectors but i would request if you could give a same insight wrt the Consumer Durable or Retail Industry. plsss

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
mayannk.hrd said:
Hey Dude. Its good that you have put up a detailed study of the above service sectors but i would request if you could give a same insight wrt the Consumer Durable or Retail Industry. plsss

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/t4786-managing-bullwhip-effect-two-case-studies.html

the above link has 2 case studies...frm IIM project section.. on consumer durables in India..

my frnd manyank.hrd... as far as this thread is concerned...it is especially for SSM subject.. for consumer durables and retial...use search option..thrs over loaded material on retial and lots on consumer durables on the forum.. tc

Last edited:

hiitsamit

Good Wrk..
Well this is a good effort..
Can u just highlight upon applications of distribution system in pharma,shoe/apparel industry??

luv_ketu9

dude its simply gr8 work a but the thing i want is from u is tht i want some guidance on how do i mak a project on Airlines

aries

thanks buddy needed something like this but there is no biotechnology industry included in all this service sectors