Project on Tourism Industry

siddeshval

hi rahul
how to download the project............ i have a difficulty in downloading the project as i m using this website for the first time. could u plz help me out

Hi,
can anyone provide me with any project on demand and supply concept in economics?

plz post ur query in relavant section to get it solved.......... post this in managerial economics section frnd.........

dont spam d board.............

plz remember, this thread is for tourism industry project........>>>

rankish

Re: Project on Tourism (indo asia tours)

chk out.............

Project on Tourism Industry

it is a report on indo asia tours and travel if any body need it pls download it and if any body hav on dissertation report travel and tourism related topics pls send it on [email protected] i will be highly obliged pls

Attachments

• indo asia project report.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 182

justbalu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I was downloaded the project but i'm unable to open the file and it is showing the message as check the document permissions and use log file can anyone help me out please...

ankitmgm07

Hi...how to download the project............ i have a difficulty in downloading the project as i m using this website for the first time. could u plz help me out

nidhi_10

HELLO...i want to upload one of thevery godd projects mabe on Tourism industry...can anybody tek me dat how to do this plz...

tanmai11

thnks man....u are great...hope u help us ppl more in future tooo.....thanks again dude.......................