• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't say

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poooja

Hiyaaaaaaa frends -------------------------------Poooja here

as its abt. Banking sector - then it's quite obvious - it has a fantazy future still -

bcoz till today - banking sector has major performance in every sector - whether its Indian or another .............

Hope - in Voting Polls --------major answers wud be "Yes"

:bigsmile: ........................................................................................Pooooooja.

""We allllll are Born with Humanity within us - so never looooooooose ur Humanessss.""

ppbhimani

nice article. thanks. it seems a lot of hard work has been put in. keep it up. and keep updating our knowledge.

anamdeo

Hi,

Introduction : I have done my MBA from IIT Kharagpur and working as a consultant with PwC.
Can I please have a copy of this document?

Thanks,
Aditi

richa_01

NICE1The sector now compares favorably with banking sectors in the region on metrics like growth, profitability and non-performing assets (NPAs). A few banks have established an outstanding track record of innovation, growth and value creation. This is reflected in their market valuation. However, improved regulations, innovation, growth and value creation in the sector remain limited to a small part of it. The cost of banking intermediation in India is higher and bank penetration is far lower than in other markets. India’s banking industry must strengthen itself significantly if it has to support the modern and vibrant economy which India aspires to be. While the onus for this change lies mainly with bank managements, an enabling policy and regulatory framework will also be critical to their success.

vishnu418

Hiyaaaaaaa frends -------------------------------vishnu here

its a gud article .............................................enjoy