excellent offer

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys i found this and thought of sharing with u all have a look i think u aill like it

Why pay over $90.00 a month for Cable or Satellite TV services?
http://borzun.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net
Now you can watch hundreds of LIVE worldwide channels on your PC, free of charge:

Sports
News
Movies
Music
Weather
Kids Channels
Educational
Shopping
Clips
+ Radio Stations and much, much more!

You can also watch the Big Games LIVE without any additional fee or subscription!

http://borzun.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
I doubt how many Indian channels would be there and besides you need a very high speed broad band connection for that.

I use a software through which i can see a few news channels online, but the connection is so damn slow that it takes a hell lot of time for buffering.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes gaurav the problem which you kept is true i don know about this ,but before i have used some software they used to take a bit time as im having a broad band connection so i think this offer is usefull for all high speed connection people.
but still i cant say as i havent used it yet lets wait n watch .

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
yes gaurav the problem which you kept is true i don know about this ,but before i have used some software they used to take a bit time as im having a broad band connection so i think this offer is usefull for all high speed connection people.
but still i cant say as i havent used it yet lets wait n watch .
i use a 128 kbps.... but the speeds which they require is almost 100+ kbps and for some channels, even 300kbps... You can comfortably view these channels if u've a speed of 256 kbps and beyond.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes gaurav my speed is 256kbps so can u tell me the software which u are using right now for news n all u said .

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
yes gaurav my speed is 256kbps so can u tell me the software which u are using right now for news n all u said .
i dont know its name.... but i got it from somewhere in orkut. I've the software and its crack.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
hey but i want to see it here lets c . ill mail u my id from pm ok byee.
I tried doing it earlier, but the admin din't want me to post softwares on MP. Hence its not possible

reminicism

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well first of all it needs a good internet speed just for trial..
and secondly i dont think it would be worth watching when most of the time would be spent here in MP:D