Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Quiz , Marketplace and Community games > Sell / Buy Notes, Products, Services etc.

MBA/BBA students in Delhi

Discuss MBA/BBA students in Delhi within the Sell / Buy Notes, Products, Services etc. forums, part of the Quiz , Marketplace and Community games category; Hi Friends, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. The main motive behind writing to you has ...

MBA/BBA students in Delhi
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Shilpi Srivastava
shilpisri2000 is on a distinguished road

shilpisri2000
MR at TSS
Management Paradise Newbie

Smile MBA/BBA students in Delhi - October 26th, 2006

Hi Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

The main motive behind writing to you has been my vision towards life. I have the determination and the vision same as any other visionary team or management of any industry.

Based on above, I would like to stress upon my outstanding abilities which have always helped me in my career growth and will make you know me better. To begin with, I have completed my 3 Yrs. PGDM course from Amity Distance Learning with specialization into International Business. I have done my graduation as an English Honors student from Delhi University as a regular student. While doing my graduation, I did 3 yrs. Diploma in software programming from NIIT. After its completion, I have also done MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) from IGNOU. In the field of Computers, my qualification in MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and MCSD (Microsoft Certified Software Developer) also adds onto my profile.

I am proud to be called an Amittian when it comes to professionalism. I have been awarded with various awards during my study and career. I am also working with a top MNC as a merchandiser for Hardgoods.

I also write newslettersa and books, conducts seminars, etc. I am interested in taking classes at my residence, can be called private tuitions for BBA/MBA students of Delhi. Being Faculty is my passion and I have always been doing it part-time. I enjoy teaching and is my part-time profession.

I would be interested in taking lectures on International Business subjects as it is my specialization area and my working into International Business environment is also an added advantage to it. Would also like to take guest lectures on topics like, Leadership, Motivation, Team Building, Strategy Planning, Communication, Conflict Management, Change Dynamics, Corporate culture, Organizational Behavior, Critical Thinking and Effective problem-solving, etc.

Dear Students, so incase you are interested then you can write me a private message and then I will give you my other contact details.

Thanking you in anticipation of favorable consideration.
Looking forward for your queries and responses.

Thanks n regards,
Shilpi
Advertisements

Shilpi Srivastava

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)
Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Shilpi Srivastava

shilpisri2000
MR at TSS

Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - October 27th, 2006

Hi Friends,

Plesae review this post nad get back to me.............

Regards,
Shilpi

Shilpi Srivastava

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Shilpi Srivastava

shilpisri2000
MR at TSS

Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - October 30th, 2006

Hi Friends,

It seems that their are no members on this site from delhi.
Please revert if their are any or suggest if I can post this link to some other site.

Thanks,
Shilpi

Shilpi Srivastava

Old
 (4 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - October 30th, 2006

the site is over crowded with mumbai ppl................ shilpi....
Friends: (4)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Ashutosh Samant
ashutosh103 is an unknown quantity at this point

ashutosh103
Student of MBA at KISHANCHAND CHELLRAM COLLEGE
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - July 31st, 2009

Im doing my BBA from Amity i need references for books and notes for amity for all semesters.
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - August 2nd, 2009

Quote:
Im doing my BBA from Amity i need references for books and notes for amity for all semesters.
You will find most of the material available on MP \m/

The only problem is you will have to search a bit.

If you require specific help on books, feel free to ask.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Sumesh Kumar
Sumesh55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sumesh55
Student of BBA at amity
New Delhi, Delhi

Institute: amity
Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - February 26th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
You will find most of the material available on MP \m/

The only problem is you will have to search a bit.

If you require specific help on books, feel free to ask.
Hi Iam doing BBA from AMITY correspondence Please suggest some books, preferably e-books
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Adam Smith
sadamsmith13 is an unknown quantity at this point

sadamsmith13
Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - October 15th, 2013

Hi,

Very good move through online for attract students.
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Prasad Kar
prakar is an unknown quantity at this point

prakar
Re: MBA/BBA students in Delhi - February 27th, 2016

The MBA/BBA students in Delhi were trying to do the challenging projects in the real time. They going out to the various places and meeting the several peoples and collecting the different data and completing the project.