Crash Course in CAT

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Everyone,

It is after much deliberation and looking at the plight of today's MBA aspirants that I have decided to write down a handbook on various aspects of MBA entrance exams.

Frankly speaking I do not believe in short cut methods and practicing a lot of mock tests, but i do believe in common sense approach towards cracking any MBA entrance exams. Strengthening one's fundamental and then applying those concepts in a smart & quicker way is what it takes to get into an elite B-School.

I will be posting a sample of the handbook for you people to evaluate and if you find that I can be of some use to help you crack the CAT and for that matter any other MBA entrance exam, then the Quant handbook which will be put for sale on 7th october 2006. It is priced as 500 /- .

A few points to remember:

1. The price is not negotiable
2. Go through the sample stuff that i provide to decide the quality and the contents of the handbook
3. This offer is only for Delhi students and for students in neighbouring cities of Delhi. No dd's, no cheques ... only cash will be accepted.
4. Any one who wants this handbook has to come down personally to get a copy.
5. For students who are far from delhi and cannot lay their hands on this handbook , can ask their friends in Delhi to get a copy and courier it to them.

Regards

Sushobhan Sanyal

P.S - I will be posting the sample stuff in a few hours from now