CAT material for sale

mBA2006

Study material for CAT and other institutes available. Complete set (including tests) of Professional Tutorials available. Price negotiable. Software CD's also available.

< Reply to this thread if interested. Emails not allowed on forum >

Last edited by a moderator:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
What sort of advertisement is this? u got to give more details, such as who is the author? The contents of the material? Is it first hand or 2nd hand? What's the price u r asking?

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
mBA2006 said:
Study material for CAT and other institutes available. Complete set (including tests) of Professional Tutorials available. Price negotiable. Software CD's also available.

< Reply to this thread if interested. Emails not allowed on forum >

Need Some More Info ...........

mBA2006

Professional Tutorial's 2005 MBA (CAT) study material available. The material includes complete set of books, all the classroom exercises , all the test papers , additional exam papers (XAT, MAT, JMET, NMIMS, FMS etc) included as well. Material avialable for DELHI (NCR) people only.
Rohan

< Personal Info not allowed >

balajifire

guys it would be appreciable if u give the details regarding the price of the material.

guys im in search of Career launcher materials.. how good it is when compared to TIME..

guys please PM me regarding this....

awaiting ur entries......

mBA2006

I want the material.Please send the details of the material including the price

Hello
The material is 2005-2006 Professional Tutorials and along with that i will also give you a CD full of softwares and tests.
Regards

mBA2006

hey i m new here!
do u still have that cat material for sale.
if yes, what all u have?

namrata

Hi Namrata

I have Professional Tutorial's 2005 material for sale. You can also get a CD full of softwares, exam papers and solutions of previous year's MBA exams.

Regards

mBA2006

you can contact me for any CAT related help as well. This material is available only if you are from Delhi/NCR.
Regards
MBA2006