New Book on Entrepreneurship

Declanka

Recently Published and acclaimed book “Advantage – A Roadmap for Entrepreneurs & Leaders in the Digital Age “ is now available on multiple channels and a must read for Business People, Academics and Business Strudents. Here is what the experts say about it. (Student Discount Codes Below)

“The model presented in the book is a step forward vis-à-vis the old fashioned model of the business plan, which is static and deterministic. I see in the BAM™ approach an organic, non-linear component which is in line with The international Academy for Entrepreneurship experimental methodology. Therefore, most sincere compliments to Declan.” Says Professor Piero Formica Europe’s leading academic in this space and visiting Professor at NUIM Maynooth. “Declan Kavanagh, author of this well thought out approach to entrepreneurship as a successful entrepreneur and investor, Declan has always seen the need to ‘give back’ and to help other start-ups achieve the success he has himself enjoyed over the years”. Noel Crawford leads the IBM Innovation Centre in Dublin. “This is a crucial and useful model/book that addresses the feasibility of a new or existing product/services to validate the concept and bring to reality, if I had this book, I would have saved time and energy searching each of them independently to know which areas to focus on in the ventures I have been involved with.” Vaus Aslaun is a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur and founder of silicon valley startup Truegence.

Paperback version: discount code is 42CH7BRF : Amazon Createspace eStore
eBook on Kindle , Smashwords (ePub): Discount Code Y69U
PDF Version advantage-book dot com (Only $4.99)