5 semester BBI question papers

ashigood

I want 5 sem university past question papers...if any one can help me in getting specially for SAPM
Tahnk you

Last edited by a moderator:

souvik.2005

Re: 5 smester BBI question papers

Calculating raw betas from historical returns and even projected betas is an imprecise measurement of future
beta because of estimation errors (i.e. standard errors create a large potential range for beta). As a result, it is
recommended that we use an industry beta. Of course, since the betas of comparable companies are distorted
because of different rates of leverage, we should unlever the betas of these comparable companies as such:
beta-Unlevered = beta(Levered) / [1+ (Debt/Equity) (1-T)]
Then, once an average unlevered beta is calculated, relever this beta at the target company s capital structure:
beta-Levered = beta-(Unlevered) x [1+(Debt/Equity) (1-T)]

:SugarwareZ-208:

KARANBANK

Hiii
i had search a lot n i found that they are not available in local area it can be available only at University Because they Had an Library where They might preserve old solutions which may help us. if any one find the paper solution kindly inform all

Best regards.
Best of Luck to All
karan Panchal
PHP:
:SugarwareZ-287:

Hi every one...
Guys i need all previous years quation papers.....
Any one is ther to help me .
Plz my this my reqst to evry one.

Hey, nice one so kind of you share such a wonderful and helpful information.For me, this post is helpful and i hope for others too. If something is free we run and this is not only free but our gateway passage to clear exams. At least we can assume which questions might have chances of coming in exams and also helps in revision practice. But, we won't practice we will study only selected question. All back benchers will support my thoughts.

:SugarwareZ-142::SugarwareZ-142::SugarwareZ-142::SugarwareZ-142: