Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects

marketing strategy

Discuss marketing strategy within the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; can u guys provide sum help on marketing startegy projects Advertisements...

marketing strategy
Old
 (1 (permalink))
swaps_777
swaps_777 is an unknown quantity at this point

swaps_777
marketing strategy - December 2nd, 2006

can u guys provide sum help on marketing startegy projects
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: marketing strategy
Old
 (2 (permalink))
ritesh.rawal
ritesh.rawal is an unknown quantity at this point

ritesh.rawal

Re: marketing strategy - October 18th, 2007

hi,
plz give me thw help on 100 marks project my topic is marketing strategirs of automobile industry with reference to mahindra and mahindra
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Bhaskar Mishra
bhaskar75 is an unknown quantity at this point

bhaskar75
Re: marketing strategy - December 11th, 2009

HI,
I NEED HELP ON MY 100 MARKS PROJECT ON MARKETING STRATEGIES OF AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH REFERENCE TO TOYOTA AND MARUTI-SUZUKI
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Nirmal Pandya
Nirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura aboutNirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura aboutNirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura about

Nirmal_3913
Student of BMS at mithibai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: mithibai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaps_777 View Post

Hi, Check this,
Parle-G marketing strategy..

CONTACT ME AT-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME SAYING THAT I AM DIFFERENT BUT I LAUGH ON THEM SAYING THAT THEY ALL ARE SAME"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (1)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Nirmal Pandya
Nirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura aboutNirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura aboutNirmal_3913 has a spectacular aura about

Nirmal_3913
Student of BMS at mithibai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: mithibai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar75 View Post
HI,
I NEED HELP ON MY 100 MARKS PROJECT ON MARKETING STRATEGIES OF AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH REFERENCE TO TOYOTA AND MARUTI-SUZUKI
Check this Link-
marketing strategy of toyota innova

CONTACT ME AT-

"PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME SAYING THAT I AM DIFFERENT BUT I LAUGH ON THEM SAYING THAT THEY ALL ARE SAME"

Friends: (1)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: marketing strategy - June 4th, 2010

hey friends, you can get 100 marks project on marketing strategy in India at this link check it out......

- Google Search

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

Old
 (7 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: marketing strategy - January 25th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaps_777 View Post
Well, as we know marketing campaign is necessary for the promotion and thus increasing the sales of any product or services for a company. I am including a document here on various marketing strategies which will help you guys to understand it in more deeply.
Attached Files
File Type: ppt mrktplan.ppt (1.62 MB, 2 views)