How to use Correlation techniques

balajimba

Hi,

I am in final semester of MBA and opted for Financial Management. My project is "Factors influencing the portfolio of investments by individual investors". I have prepared the questionnaire and collected data like demographic factors ,investment preferences like shares, real estates, mutual funds etc.

Can someone help me how to use correlation techinuques to analyse my data and find out the result.

Thanks.

nikhillunia

i have done the same thing but don't understand how to do the research part hey can anybody please send me the questionnaires of Portfolio Management

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

I am in final semester of MBA and opted for Financial Management. My project is "Factors influencing the portfolio of investments by individual investors". I have prepared the questionnaire and collected data like demographic factors ,investment preferences like shares, real estates, mutual funds etc.

Can someone help me how to use correlation techinuques to analyse my data and find out the result.

Thanks.

Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Survey of the Factors Influencing Investment Decisions - The Case of Individual Investors at the NSE, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Survey of the Factors Influencing Investment Decisions - The Case of Individual Investors at the.pdf
    77.5 KB · Views: 0