Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects

How to use Correlation techniques

Discuss How to use Correlation techniques within the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; Hi, I am in final semester of MBA and opted for Financial Management. My project is "Factors influencing the portfolio ...

How to use Correlation techniques
Old
 (1 (permalink))
balajimba
balajimba is an unknown quantity at this point

balajimba

Institute: SSN
How to use Correlation techniques - February 24th, 2009

Hi,

I am in final semester of MBA and opted for Financial Management. My project is "Factors influencing the portfolio of investments by individual investors". I have prepared the questionnaire and collected data like demographic factors ,investment preferences like shares, real estates, mutual funds etc.

Can someone help me how to use correlation techinuques to analyse my data and find out the result.

Thanks.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: How to use Correlation techniques
Old
 (2 (permalink))
nikhillunia
nikhillunia is an unknown quantity at this point

nikhillunia

Re: How to use Correlation techniques - April 25th, 2009

i have done the same thing but don't understand how to do the research part hey can anybody please send me the questionnaires of Portfolio Management
Re: How to use Correlation techniques
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jenny Shine
Jennyshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Jennyshine
Management Paradise Member
Re: How to use Correlation techniques - May 2nd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajimba View Post
Hi,

I am in final semester of MBA and opted for Financial Management. My project is "Factors influencing the portfolio of investments by individual investors". I have prepared the questionnaire and collected data like demographic factors ,investment preferences like shares, real estates, mutual funds etc.

Can someone help me how to use correlation techinuques to analyse my data and find out the result.

Thanks.
Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Survey of the Factors Influencing Investment Decisions - The Case of Individual Investors at the NSE, so please download and check it.