meet_aseem

hi guys!!
im making a project on Mutual Funds.I wanna du a comparitive analysis of top mutual funds. i m confused as to what shud be the criteria for selection and comparision!!
plz suggest:SugarwareZ-064:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
meet_aseem said:
hi guys!!
im making a project on Mutual Funds.I wanna du a comparitive analysis of top mutual funds. i m confused as to what shud be the criteria for selection and comparision!!
plz suggest:SugarwareZ-064:

Well if you doing an comparative analysis the top priority has to be returns. Returns in say tenure of 1 Year and returns in say tenure of 3 Years.. With the accumulated data you can analyse as being a customer what would be you preferences. And how tht company can make that as a selling point. Does the brand name come into 2nd position when companies are giving nearby returns, or mebbe a huge customer database or the fund manager or the portofolio of the companies it has. So you can keep returns as a Key Variable and try to differentiate the companies with all this other variables and make an analysis on top 5 funds.:big_grin:

tamana

hi
im tamana... im dng mba... my topic for project is camparative analsis of different funds. can plzz help me for the same
i will b thankful to u.
plzz guide wht all parameters to b taken

regards
tamana