WILL PAY for Project Help

Lang

Can someone help me with this project :(

assignment brief

In your role of a marketing consultant you are required to study the internet presence of an organisation of your choice and analyse the limitations of using the internet to achieve their key marketing objectives.instructions:
1.Produce a plan for the company stating how u intend to proceed while at the same time enabling their marketing objectives.
2.Review your competitors to ascertain what strategies they have used in production of new products to market.
3.Review relevant industry analysis and reports to identify what companies do when launching new products or services.

Required

you are expected to produce a individual report.
Marketers create brand equity by creating the right brand knowledge with the right customers.
You are required to create a new product for the company of your chioce.you must create and build brand equity for the product or service,and say how you intend to do so.Analysing and evaluating the company's existing brands.you must then decide the best way to position the new product/service with an online presence.This is in order to create better fulfillmentof the organisation's marketing operational and strategic objectives.Following the research and analysis of your study you are required to develop sound solutions and recommendations.

4000 words

Lang

Re: An Important Note

GUys i really need your help here.... no offence to anyone and mod dont bann me plz, but am willing to pay for this project..... 4000 words... someone plz help me

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Private message active members, Make friends and get your work done.

Surf around and network with people you think can help you out... thats the best way to go about it.

Lang

i tried but no reply bro... and the sad thing is that 2morow is the last date :(

am helpless

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Can someone help me with this project :(

assignment brief

In your role of a marketing consultant you are required to study the internet presence of an organisation of your choice and analyse the limitations of using the internet to achieve their key marketing objectives.instructions:
1.Produce a plan for the company stating how u intend to proceed while at the same time enabling their marketing objectives.
2.Review your competitors to ascertain what strategies they have used in production of new products to market.
3.Review relevant industry analysis and reports to identify what companies do when launching new products or services.

Required

you are expected to produce a individual report.
Marketers create brand equity by creating the right brand knowledge with the right customers.
You are required to create a new product for the company of your chioce.you must create and build brand equity for the product or service,and say how you intend to do so.Analysing and evaluating the company's existing brands.you must then decide the best way to position the new product/service with an online presence.This is in order to create better fulfillmentof the organisation's marketing operational and strategic objectives.Following the research and analysis of your study you are required to develop sound solutions and recommendations.

4000 words

hey dear,

Here I am up-loading Authorizing Pay for Success Projects, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Authorizing Pay for Success Projects.pdf
    957.4 KB · Views: 0