project on DTH service

i want on dth service that is abt tata sky , dish tv , big tv ..
i need details like growth of industry , why all big banner companies r entering in it , scope of all these companies ,, litle bit abt there stratergies for promoting it etc.. pls help me :SugarwareZ-216::SugarwareZ-216::SugarwareZ-216::SugarwareZ-193::SugarwareZ-193::SugarwareZ-193:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Well mate for profile of all the companies u can always visit there official site and get them like eg for big tv
About Us

well the scope is quite high of this industry u can read d facts in dis article

The Hindu Business Line : MPA report sees growth in cable, DTH subscriptions

then if u wanna know the strategies take 2 companies and compar there starategies and u can compare hem by collecting there info frm website of der and u can also gets more facts frm its annual report

heartbeats

hi guys,

just google search with the following "we solve assignments" and you will get a list of sites which can suggest you a topic and even get you a project.

cheers.

diksjain

can u send project on market research of DTh services?

its urgent for me.
want on dth service that is abt tata sky , dish tv , big tv ..
i need details like growth of industry , why all big banner companies r entering in it , scope of all these companies ,, litle bit abt there stratergies for promoting it etc.. pls help me

sandhyapasari

hey i need a dth services project or any research material on growth of industry , why all big banner companies r entering in it , scope of all these companies , litle bit abt there stratergies for promoting it , consumer behaviour towards it thr atributes y they prefer this can sumone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlp me plzzzzzz

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey i need a dth services project or any research material on growth of industry , why all big banner companies r entering in it , scope of all these companies , litle bit abt there stratergies for promoting it , consumer behaviour towards it thr atributes y they prefer this can sumone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlp me plzzzzzz

please find project for your reference here:
dth - Google Search

Also for more data please browse afaqs.com:
dth - Google Search

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
pls pls help regardin project on DTH service(direct to home) ,, pls help me , its urgent.. thanks:SugarwareZ-206::frusty::frusty:

Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Overview on Direct-to-Home (DTH) Services, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Overview on Direct-to-Home (DTH) Services.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 2