need a report on M and A

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Re: need a report

plz use seach option in mp u will get loads and loads of data on M&A there are lot of projects for ur refernce

gauravshahs

Hey Guys...
Don't u think we need a link to a page explaining about how to make effective resume & also about what are the iportant things to be kept in mind while making them. Cos if there is a link, i could not fin it. Also, it is necessary to understand the indian psychology of makng resume, so, it is no meaning going through foreign pages & notes on how to ake resume.
Thnx...

gauravshahs

need a report

Hey Guys...
Don't u think we need a link to a page explaining about how to make effective resume & also about what are the iportant things to be kept in mind while making them. Cos if there is a link, i could not fin it. Also, it is necessary to understand the indian psychology of makng resume, so, it is no meaning going through foreign pages & notes on how to ake resume.
Thnx...

ankitgokani

MP Guru

well mate u can go to placement section there we have many files which explain how to make a resume and all do refer it and ur problem wud be solved

yogin

MP Guru

hey ....can nybdy get me latest report on Mergers n acquisition in India.

can go through this project, but nxt time do search the project in the forums....tc :)

Attachments

• mergers and acquisitions-470.doc
    279 KB · Views: 23

nitin21

BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO

actually wht i need is

1)profile of the company
name nd address of co
market share
org sturcture
nature
present leadership
size in terms of manpower nd turnover

2)swot analysis

3) analysis of financial reports of the company

4) lessons learned there\knowledge gained

yogin

MP Guru

BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO

actually wht i need is

1)profile of the company
name nd address of co
market share
org sturcture
nature
present leadership
size in terms of manpower nd turnover

2)swot analysis

3) analysis of financial reports of the company

4) lessons learned there\knowledge gained

Hey mate for this all information u have to visit the co. once @least n get the overveiw of the company's profile. here v can guide u to the project but v cant give u the readymade projects............tc :) keep posting:SugarwareZ-211:

kz_dx

hi well even i need a project report on organization study on bajaj allianz so if anyone have plz

ashariss

hi friend i need a project on market assess on e-tds process.. now i need the industry detail ( auditing industry or CA industry)

26.sumit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hello i need a information on hul amaze brand.....mainly on indian milk additive market.....

kz_dx

can anyone have financial analysis means ratio's and interpretation of bajaj allianz life