so u can go in for :

credit rating
working capital management
NBFCs
mutual funds
banks performance
stock market crash
ruppee appreciation
micro finance ..........................

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi.plz help me in choosing a project for summer training....it must be related to finance

First Select your area of interest in Finance, like Equity - Capital Markets, Banking, Insurance, Mutualfunds n International Finance, Microfinance and c where you can get the summer project done and choose accordingly.

There are plenty of option within all those subjects for th project.

sandyshillong

HI THERE ! IF U R INTERESTED IN THE MUTUAL FUND FIELD OF FINANCE I HAVE A TOPIC RELATED TO THE RECENT AMENDMENDS BY SEBI IN MUTUAL FUNDS INDUSTRY. THE TITLE IS " IMPACT OF ENTRY LOAD WAIVER ON MUTUAL FUNDS " . IT BASICALLY SHOWS THE IMPACT OF THE ENTRY LOAD WAIVER BY SEDI ON MUTUAL FUNDS APPLICATIONS DIRECTLY APPLIED.
I HAD MADE THE PROJECT IN MY SIP. KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF U R INTERESTED.
BYE BYE TAKE CARE

HI THERE ! IF U R INTERESTED IN THE MUTUAL FUND FIELD OF FINANCE I HAVE A TOPIC RELATED TO THE RECENT AMENDMENDS BY SEBI IN MUTUAL FUNDS INDUSTRY. THE TITLE IS " IMPACT OF ENTRY LOAD WAIVER ON MUTUAL FUNDS " . IT BASICALLY SHOWS THE IMPACT OF THE ENTRY LOAD WAIVER BY SEDI ON MUTUAL FUNDS APPLICATIONS DIRECTLY APPLIED.
I HAD MADE THE PROJECT IN MY SIP. KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF U R INTERESTED.
BYE BYE TAKE CARE

Hey Sandy, why don't you uplaod your project on Mp....
It will be nice if you share your project with us.... It will help us all..... Enjoy your stay in MP.....

for donwloading/uplaoding queries......chk out this thread....

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...09-plss-help-me-upload-download-projects.html

SUDHIRR

Make your summer project best than others,
four simple steps
1:register with company
2:get Training from national and International trainers.
3:apply your skills
4:get paid on your performance

candidates interested to go under training from International Trainers, and make there financial capital stable
and ready to work
Full time/Part time/Internship/Summer Projects..
can apply
call =sudhir 9561200177

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi.plz help me in choosing a project for summer training....it must be related to finance

hey buddy,

Here I am up-loading Summer Internship Report Project - Financial Modelling Of A Thermal Power Plant, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Summer Internship Report Project - Financial Modelling Of A Thermal Power Plant.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 0