INTERNATIONAL MARKETING HELP!!!!!

sid_rocks

hi frnds!!!....i need help in International Marketing.....the probs is my prof is a mad person and has given ppt for the chaps instead of written notes. m searchin for them but its becomin too tedious and tiresome.
so i was hopin if someone could help me find written notes for the ppt.
m attaching ppts for reference....and my exams r also nearing so if i could get the solution asap it would be gr8.........
below are the topics.....well i know there r too many but any help would be fruitful.......

vinnysinghhere

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
if you need international marketing ppt or notes just u have to search in this site or just you mail me your email id i will send you one as i have a couple of notes and ppt......just mail me at [email protected]

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hi frnds!!!....i need help in International Marketing.....the probs is my prof is a mad person and has given ppt for the chaps instead of written notes. m searchin for them but its becomin too tedious and tiresome.
so i was hopin if someone could help me find written notes for the ppt.
m attaching ppts for reference....and my exams r also nearing so if i could get the solution asap it would be gr8.........
below are the topics.....well i know there r too many but any help would be fruitful.......

Hey friend,

Here I am up-loading International marketing research - A global project management perspective, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• International marketing research - A global project management perspective.pdf
    233 KB · Views: 0