varunkohli.jim

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello friend....
Well I do have some pdf files regarding trends in Real Estate and some related with project finance which I am uploading out here....
Anyways if you can make the topic easy i.e. in which all fields do you need the information I think that it would be much easy for others to help...
So friend if you are not satisfied with the pdf and you need more help then do tell more about the topic...
Thanks

KARTIKG

Hey dear, I too need some info on Real Estate Project Finance, but am not able to view your posts. Can you plz help me ??

ariwalaj

Thanks guys i am new to this site. Hoping for help in future for project financing.

Thanks & all the best to all

Pratik.shah1989

i also want a project report on bank finance

Hello friend....
Well I do have some pdf files regarding trends in Real Estate and some related with project finance which I am uploading out here....
Anyways if you can make the topic easy i.e. in which all fields do you need the information I think that it would be much easy for others to help...
So friend if you are not satisfied with the pdf and you need more help then do tell more about the topic...
Thanks

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

Looking for Project finance in residential real estate. Please help me on this topic.

Thanks

hey friend,

Here I am up-loading Real Estate Development and Finance, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Real Estate Development and Finance.pdf
    214.6 KB · Views: 0