4) Inforamtion security and audits
5) Data warehousing
etc

or any IT based project..
thanks in advance

regards
dwipen

ritika vohra

hey,,,plzz go ahead with ur prjct on CRM..
ther is hell lot of matter available on da net..
in ur prjct dnt 4get 2 include ERP CRM & EMPWERNMENT OF EMPLOYEES 4 BETTR CRM(jus incase u r doin dis prjct)..

jus b ready 4 viva n put in ne crap in ur prjct..
ur aim shub b 2 tell da viva prof in 5min dat u hav wrked rather slogged 4 dis prjct
gdluck buddy...
regards,
Ritzz

varunkohli.jim

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well friend u have really looked forward for some good project.... i would like to suggest u that if u r going in CRM then do talk about CRM in this network economy...
how customer are retained and a good relationship is maintained in this virtual world..... u can also tell about the law of increasing returns and also can tell about the new customized services being provided by the companies so as to make customer delight and also to have a good relationship with them...
In your project u can also mention about the word of mouth publicity as a good CRM in a company may lead to the better possibilities of having positive WOM Publicity...
As also seen in the coming economy there would be death for the advertisement the only thing which would be seen is the brand talk and which would be done only with the help of WOM and also the company would be able to generate return by the 'brand recall' of the customers...... and which is only possible because of a good CRM technique adopted by the company........
friend best of luck and yaa if u need any more assistance in this project do let us know... We all MPians would try our level best so as to make ur project work done......
enjoy MP and do help others

hi,
m back after a long time..

can anyone suggest me any good topics for project in any of the following
1) ERP systems
2) CRM
3) Database management systems
4) Inforamtion security and audits
5) Data warehousing
etc

or any IT based project..
thanks in advance

regards
dwipen

Hey friend, from my point of view you should go with the ERP system. I have also got some information on ERP system which will help you in your project. I am uploading a document where you would find a report on ERP system and can use it.

Attachments

• ERP systems.ppt
    45 KB · Views: 0