Electronic Waste current scenario - Important

greenprateek

Hi,

I am a student of MBA (Environment Management).
I am presently doing an interesting study on Electronic Waste Scenario in India. I would request you to spare a few minutes of your precious time to answer the following questions and help me complete the study.

Your answers to the following questions will be important in order to provide convincing evidence that E Waste is a serious threat to our environment and must be treated seriously and urgently.

I shall deliver to you the findings of the same, in case you are interested to get a personalized copy.
ANYTHING WRITTEN ON THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

There are two questionnaire

1). For households. (Electronic Waste from Home)

E Waste Recycling - Why and How?

2). For working executives and senior managers. (Electronic Waste from Industry)

Electronic Waste Management System

Please fill whichever is applicable. It would hardly take a minute.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,
Prateek
[email protected]

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

I am a student of MBA (Environment Management).
I am presently doing an interesting study on Electronic Waste Scenario in India. I would request you to spare a few minutes of your precious time to answer the following questions and help me complete the study.

Your answers to the following questions will be important in order to provide convincing evidence that E Waste is a serious threat to our environment and must be treated seriously and urgently.

I shall deliver to you the findings of the same, in case you are interested to get a personalized copy.
ANYTHING WRITTEN ON THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

There are two questionnaire

1). For households. (Electronic Waste from Home)

E Waste Recycling - Why and How?

2). For working executives and senior managers. (Electronic Waste from Industry)

Electronic Waste Management System

Please fill whichever is applicable. It would hardly take a minute.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,
Prateek
[email protected]

hey prateek,

Well, i found some information on Generation of electronic waste in India - Current scenario, dilemmas and stakeholders and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Generation of electronic waste in India - Current scenario, dilemmas and stakeholders.pdf
    592.6 KB · Views: 0