Inputs required for Reserch project

P

pamoli01

Hi all,

I have to submit a research project on the following topics: "Entry into Indian Market through subsidiary versus JV: Its implications on Marketing" Seeking help from all of you for inputs and suggestion

Thanks

abhishreshthaa

Hi all,

I have to submit a research project on the following topics: "Entry into Indian Market through subsidiary versus JV: Its implications on Marketing" Seeking help from all of you for inputs and suggestion

Thanks

hey pamoli, check out this link hope you can get some useful information about the topic over here..

International joint ventures vs. wholly owned subsidiaries | Multinational Business Review | Find Articles at BNET

Joint Ventures and Subsidiaries

Subsidiaries and joint ventures | BNP Paribas India

http://www.itcportal.com/itc-annual-reports-2008/pdfs/Guide-Subsidiaries.pdf

Joint ventures & india

:SugarwareZ-279:

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi all,

Thanks

Hey mate,

Please check attachment for Issues Related to the Negotiation and Establishment of Joint Ventures with Indian Companies, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Issues Related to the Negotiation and Establishment of Joint Ventures with Indian Companies.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0