kindly please help me in filling this questionnaire

vashisht

hi ..my topic for summer training project is perception of indian investors towards mutual funds.......i am conducting a survey about attitude towards mutual funds..so kindly help me in filling this by assigning numbers like 1,2,3,4,5,6 or by putting any sign in the box..you can contact me if you are having any kind of problem...i am attaching the file

Attachments

• questionnaire.doc
    56 KB · Views: 6

abhishreshthaa

hi ..my topic for summer training project is perception of indian investors towards mutual funds.......i am conducting a survey about attitude towards mutual funds..so kindly help me in filling this by assigning numbers like 1,2,3,4,5,6 or by putting any sign in the box..you can contact me if you are having any kind of problem...i am attaching the file

hey friend, here is the questionnaire...
good one bro.. but still some formatting error are there...
:frog:

Attachments

• questionnaire (1).doc
    54 KB · Views: 0

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hello dear,

Here I am up-loading Perception of Indian Investor towards investment in mutual funds with special reference to MIP Funds, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Perception of Indian Investor towards investment in mutual funds with special reference to MIP F.pdf
    362.5 KB · Views: 0