Need Help: Role of management in an Organization

asifuddin

Organizations employ different Resources (such as finance, raw material, people, machinery and equipment) in order to achieve predetermined objectives. Discuss the Role of Management in an Organization, and assess the relative importance of management as a Resource?

Please neeed the answer for the above two questions in about 500 to 800 words. It is very urgent.

Please reply ASAP I will be very helpful

I dont know where to post this question if in wrong place please ignor

abhishreshthaa

Re: Role of management in an Organization

hey MD, here is something on your question.
have a look..........

To run a business smoothly, sound and effective decisions are required. The success of business and its growth is widely dependent on the management of any organization. Most of the successful businesses are good examples of good management and its effectiveness.
It is the management that can boost the business to extreme heights or bring it down to decline. Management is the process by which decisions are made and carried out within an organization. The term management also refers to the executives who make these decisions. Although all large organizations require management and decision management most often means business management. This particular kind of management is of comparatively recent origin.

Management has many responsibilities. First, stock holders expect management to make profits which they share in the form of dividends. Management must organize the firm and choose and train personnel. It must co-ordinate production, purchasing, research sales and finance. It must plan for future growth and development of the firm. In a large corporation many managers work together to realize these goals. A management team organize a chain of command by means of which it divides responsibility and delegates authority.
If managers of organizations were obligated only to provide employment, businesses and partnerships would inevitably fail. It is crucial, no matter the size or scope of an organization, that the main function of management will both address and handle the multifaceted needs of its employees through the provision of other services, both in literal and social terms. In short, it is the responsibility and role of management to ensure that employees are provided for in terms of finances, health care, and other related fiscal issues as well as making certain that more ethereal social issues such as community viability and emotional stability are positive.

One of the primary managerial duties in any organization with employees is to ensure that each individual is taken care of financially. This means that it is the responsibility and role of management to ascertain if pay rates are commensurate with national levels as well as if they are suitable for the community in which the majority of employees reside. This certainly involves a sustained level of awareness to such issues among management and the willingness to take economic change into account. Generally speaking, if financial security issues arise within an organization (whether its in terms of general pay scales, stock options, or other financial incentives offered) it is management that is held responsible.
With this in mind, it is key that management recognize their role as the providers of this security and that they make certain these needs and concerns are handled. As a side issue, if the community where most employees reside is not on par with the pay offered, it is up to management to address this problem by either raising pay scales or by making the appropriate changes to handle the situation. If employees cannot trust management with the task of understanding these very pertinent concerns, this could lead to great dissatisfaction with the organization as a whole and this could, in turn, be incredibly detrimental.
All issues dealt with by management at the organizational level have an effect on employees and thus must be made with their best interest in mind. It is important to let employees know via regular meetings that their needs and opinions are valued. Employees should feel as though they have the ability and right to approach management with any of the issues listed above and these statements should always be taken into account when management makes further decisions. In sun, management is the backbone of the organization as well as its eyes and ears and employees must have this stable presence to address in case of problems.

this is some information on your topic and i am also providing you some other link on this topic which i think can be helpful to you ...

The Role of Performance Management in Organizations

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Organizations employ different Resources (such as finance, raw material, people, machinery and equipment) in order to achieve predetermined objectives. Discuss the Role of Management in an Organization, and assess the relative importance of management as a Resource?

Please neeed the answer for the above two questions in about 500 to 800 words. It is very urgent.

Please reply ASAP I will be very helpful

I dont know where to post this question if in wrong place please ignor

hey buddy,

Well, i found Basic Roles of Manager in Business Organization and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Basic Roles of Manager in Business Organization.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 0