Please contact if u need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin singh

hi my topic for 100 marks project is ' innovation in services marketing' can u help to get the information on it? my email id is <Email ids not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: i need ur help

hi i sonu
i need ur help on the topic career after management studies
my e-mail address is <Email ids not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:

sonam_oo4

hiee.....im badly in need for info on my 100 mks project...my topic is
communcation and customer service....pls help me

culpesh

hey i need help in doin a project on DEMAND AND SUPPLY OF A PRODUCT can u please help me out wit this .......

Sunny007

hi........i need urgent information help on my 100 marks project.......my topic is MERCHANT BANKING.........pls reply asap........

cute_cuddle

can u help me in my 100 mks project....
my topic is corporate recruitment process.....i just want a complete project for reference purpose.....it wud help a lott!!
do msg if u find ne aid to help me...

mazyfs

Hi there!!!
Friends if any one of you needs help for a project in any area or need counseling or career guidance feel free to contact me. I would like to help on honorary bases….
hello good friend,
i'm a TYBMS student in Mumbai and new to managementparadise.com and i have a couple of notes and projects stored in my PC and would like to upload it on this very website to ensure help to the needy students, so, can you please help me out by letting me know as to how to upload projects on this website

rina

:SugarwareZ-064: :SugarwareZ-064: can u plz help for project on computerized banking plzzz..........

vmanoj

can u tell me wher can i get notes of mba 1st sem ib...
sub are'
financial mgmt
mktg. mgmt
hr
ob,stats
indian business environment
managerial economice..

plz post the link..
thanx..take care.. keep smilin..

ppbhimani

Hi there!!!
Friends if any one of you needs help for a project in any area or need counseling or career guidance feel free to contact me. I would like to help on honorary bases….

Hi Prof,

I would like to make a project on "factors affecting the yields of Govt bonds".

If you could give me some guidance or forward me some literature.

thans

Status
Not open for further replies.