Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects

IPO project please help

Discuss IPO project please help within the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; Hi everyone, My project is about performance of IPOs. I need details of all IPO released in india from 2000 ...

IPO project please help
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Joseph Julian
julian87 is an unknown quantity at this point

julian87
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at PSG institute of Management
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

IPO project please help - February 11th, 2010

Hi everyone,
My project is about performance of IPOs. I need details of all IPO released in india from 2000 - both book built and fixed price.

I ve checked in NSE website but i can find only bookbuilt ipos from the year 2000 there. Do anyone know the source to find out both fixed price and book built IPOs released in india.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: IPO project please help
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: IPO project please help - June 7th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian87 View Post
Hi everyone,
My project is about performance of IPOs. I need details of all IPO released in india from 2000 - both book built and fixed price.

I ve checked in NSE website but i can find only bookbuilt ipos from the year 2000 there. Do anyone know the source to find out both fixed price and book built IPOs released in india.
hey friend, check out this link i hope it can be helpful...

http://dspace.iimk.ac.in/bitstream/2259/523/1/sssk.pdf

India among 10 largest IPO markets in 2006: E&Y report - Home - livemint.com

IPO NEWS - India IPO Market: December 2007

http://69.175.2.130/~finman/Reno/Pap...ference6.3.pdf

3.Project Report

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
PARMOD KUMAR
param08 is an unknown quantity at this point

param08
Student of B-COM (HONS) at GOVT COLLEGE SECTOR 46, CHD

Arrow Re: IPO project please help - July 15th, 2010

Hello all,
i need a help from you guys, i m pursuing m-com and i adopted a project work on IPO (INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER) i complete the project report i need some reference so any body who have the project report on IPO please forward me, its kindness
I m verry thankfull to you,

Please forward
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: IPO project please help - July 20th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by param08 View Post
Hello all,
i need a help from you guys, i m pursuing m-com and i adopted a project work on IPO (INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER) i complete the project report i need some reference so any body who have the project report on IPO please forward me, its kindness
I m verry thankfull to you,

Please forward
hey pramod, we will surely try to help you out in that....
but i think that you should first search for the project in the search option in the site.. as i think that you can get many project on the topic over there..

try it out....
or you can also go through the link which i am providing as i think it can be helpful to you...
IPO PROJECTS

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Jenny Shine
Jennyshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Jennyshine
Management Paradise Member
Re: IPO project please help - May 5th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian87 View Post
Hi everyone,

Hey dear,

Well, i found some information on Study on Performance of Indian IPO’s During The Financial Year and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.