Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects

require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency

Discuss require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency within the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; starting a service agency with 7 ps of marketing mix help me please .... it can be any type of ...

require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency
Old
 (1 (permalink))
kavya_anjali
kavya_anjali is an unknown quantity at this point

kavya_anjali

Institute: chowgule college
Smile require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency - January 14th, 2010

starting a service agency with 7 ps of marketing mix help me please .... it can be any type of agency transport , ad agency etc.... i need it urgently
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: service agency with 7ps
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: service agency with 7ps - June 3rd, 2010

The 7 P's of Marketing are Product, Price, Promotion, and Place.

The additional 3 P's that got added lately are People, Process and Physical evidence.

The first 4 P's are considered the basis or the cornerstones of any marketing process. Each of these needs to be carefully looked into to ensure that an appropriate value is assigned to each one of them.

It is believed that the success of a product will also vary depending on how well these 4 and now 7 elements can function together in the same conditions. The last 3 P's are a recent addition to the entire marketing process. Many felt that although most of the success or failure of a product depended largely on its price, product structure and characteristics, promotional efforts and the place the other factors such as people, process and physical evidence could not be ignored.
This is because although their contributions do not seem that apparent, they do play a subtle yet critical role in ensuring the success of the product/service.

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Re: require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jenny Shine
Jennyshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Jennyshine
Management Paradise Member
Re: require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency - May 4th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya_anjali View Post
starting a service agency with 7 ps of marketing mix help me please .... it can be any type of agency transport , ad agency etc.... i need it urgently
Hello dear,

Well, i found some information on 7ps Marketing Mix and Retail Bank Customer Satisfaction in Northeast Nigeria and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.