Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects

summer training

Discuss summer training within the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; Hi, I want to do summer training in finance, but have no idea. So, anybody can help me? Advertisements...

summer training
Old
 (1 (permalink))
k.binay
k.binay is an unknown quantity at this point

k.binay
Student
Dhanbad

summer training - December 21st, 2009

Hi,
I want to do summer training in finance, but have no idea. So, anybody can help me?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: summer training
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Paradise Fan
paradise_fan is on a distinguished road

paradise_fan
Student of Bachelors In Management at International College of Xiamen University
XIAMEN, Fujian

Re: summer training - December 21st, 2009

NO1 can help you. You want to marry but you dont know any girl... you want someone to help you get married but you dont know what kind of a girl you like.

If you cant be specific, even if I want to, I cant help you
Re: summer training
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jenny Shine
Jennyshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Jennyshine
Management Paradise Member
Re: summer training - May 2nd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.binay View Post
Hi,
I want to do summer training in finance, but have no idea. So, anybody can help me?
Hey friend,

Please check attachment for Summer Internship-Report on Analysis of Financial Viability of Distribution Tariff Order, so please download and check it.