Need Thesis Report on Marketing Topic

88darkjedi

Hi i need a thesis report very urgently please if anyone can help me........the thesis report have to include ""Approval letter from External guide"" which im not able to get..........any one can provide me with the thesis soft copy which is completed on any marketing topic.............please do help me i'll be very thankful to u.........
My email id is:- [email protected]

abhishreshthaa

Re: Need Thesis Report

hey friend, if you are looking for any project on marketing then search it in search option of site you come across to lots of files on the same topic...
have a look and please dont mention your email id cause we do not mail projects...

Katrina_elisa

Re: Need Thesis Report

What is the topic you are interested in
I am also looking to create a project which combines both Marketing and Finance and for the Indian Market so that can perform the required analysis and surveys

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi i need a thesis report very urgently please if anyone can help me........the thesis report have to include ""Approval letter from External guide"" which im not able to get..........any one can provide me with the thesis soft copy which is completed on any marketing topic.............please do help me i'll be very thankful to u.........
My email id is:- [email protected]

hello there,

Please check attachment for Impact of Customer Relationship Marketing on Market Performance, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Impact of Customer Relationship Marketing on Market Performance.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0