summer Internship Project in Raymonds

cool_gal

Hi frnds,

i'm doin my MBA...specializing in finance... .hav got my summer internhip project in Raymonds...need sum iddeas as to what projets i cud do there....

Akchat

Re: summer Internship Project

Hey I hope you might have some data, plz forward it too me. It would be of great help to me.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Re: summer Internship Project

raymonds
well give an intro abt the company
as u r financial student
do financial survey of the company its analysis
den u can do a brief anaylsis product wise

jenikcarl

Hi, cool_gal, can u kindly upload ur internship report. It will be of great help if we can understand the financial of a textile co. Thanks in advance

abhishreshthaa

hey guys m doing my project in agarwal group of industries in finance any help for topic ??

hey nikhil, thanks for asking for help but friend ill suggest to post thing in the right thread friend so that many people can you help you out in that
well can you provide me some more detail about what are you looking for in your project?? like project requirement and objective and what is the content you are expecting ..
please elaborate more on you topic friend...
i really want to help you out in this friend....

well right now i am posting some links related to Agarwal Industries have a look ...

About :
Aggarwal Industries, the group went on to venturing into allied business such as taking over the sick re-rolling mills converting them into profit making ones, real estate & construction business, ship breaking, industrial oxygen gas, Import-Export, Agro Products and Coke Plant. When it comes to management and administration, the group has the perfect balance of experience, fervor & energy.

A Leading Industrial Group, in various commercial endeavors like Iron & Steel, Industrial gases, Agro Commodities and Coke Plant. AGGARWAL GROUP is a mark in its own. It has set a benchmark for others to follow in almost each of the above fields. Today, it has come upto a level where it differentiates itself not only on size but also for its commitment towards quality, customer service, and its ability to respond positively to change.

:SugarwareZ-281:

Attachments

• CompanyProfile.pdf
    1.6 KB · Views: 11

abhishreshthaa

Raymond Ltd._Summer Report v1.1 this file has been corrupted, can u upload it again,
thanks in advance

hey friend, there are many more projects on RAYMOND which are already being made by our members and are uploaded on site... so please try to search for it in the search option in the site..
you can get it over there..
:SugarwareZ-100:

Hi frnds,

i'm doin my MBA...specializing in finance... .hav got my summer internhip project in Raymonds...need sum iddeas as to what projets i cud do there....

Hey friend, as you mentioned you need information on Raymond for your project so that i am uploading some useful information. All you have to do is to download my presentation on Raymond and i am sure you would find it good information for your project.

Attachments

• Raymond_presentation_final(1).ppt
    824.5 KB · Views: 2