Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams > RC / Verbal

verbal ability

Discuss verbal ability within the RC / Verbal forums, part of the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams category; hey guys i am back again i am very confused about the verbal section of the cat examination .I am ...

verbal ability
Old
 (1 (permalink))
rahulchopra
rahulchopra is an unknown quantity at this point

verbal ability - June 13th, 2006

hey guys i am back again
i am very confused about the verbal section of the cat examination .I am not very good in the analogies and sentence cmpletion areas so tell me guys any reference or any special trick to learn it or its better to leave it and i should concentrate on any other important matters. Please any one of you having any materials on verbal section as a whole ,please do post it.please help me in getting through cutoffs as i am very confused and very scared by this section.

thank you
Advertisements

Friends: (0)