Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams > RC / Verbal

English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM

Discuss English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM within the RC / Verbal forums, part of the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams category; hey does this really work ......is it gr8??? Advertisements...

Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM
Old
musadique
musadique is an unknown quantity at this point

musadique

Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM - October 12th, 2007

hey does this really work ......is it gr8???
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by musadique View Post
hey does this really work ......is it gr8???
My friend,
why would i have uploaded it if it wouldn't be working?

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
veejay
veejay is an unknown quantity at this point

veejay

Institute: sds

C:\English Grammar cd rom.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file English Grammar cdrom\Alcohol.120.v1.9.5.Build.3823.-.RETAIL_CRK-FFF\ Alcohol120_retail_1.9.5.3823.exe (wrong password ?)

This is wat i get wen i try to extract the files.. I m entering the right password... i even tried by copying the password which u hav specified.. But then the result is same...

Pls check out by yourself... and gimme the valid suggestion...
Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM - October 14th, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by veejay View Post
C:\English Grammar cd rom.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file English Grammar cdrom\Alcohol.120.v1.9.5.Build.3823.-.RETAIL_CRK-FFF\ Alcohol120_retail_1.9.5.3823.exe (wrong password ?)

This is wat i get wen i try to extract the files.. I m entering the right password... i even tried by copying the password which u hav specified.. But then the result is same...

Pls check out by yourself... and gimme the valid suggestion...
Hi Veejay,
Is the problem with this file only? Have all the other files been extracted properly?

Basically in the package, there will be 2 files and a folder called
alcohol %120 1.9.5.3823

The files are EGU.mdf (476 mb) and EGU.mds

If you've got these 2 files, then its fine.... i'll upload the alcohol folder once again.

Let me know.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Liked my post? Press the
button

Old
gaurav200x

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM - October 14th, 2007

@Veejay,

I have suitable corrections to my post. I think now there should not be any problem. Please go through it, and let me know if you still get stuck.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Liked my post? Press the
button

Old
Ranjit Kumar
ranjit kumar is an unknown quantity at this point

ranjit kumar
manager at yrc ltd

Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM - March 15th, 2008

Hi Gaurav,

Your efforts are highly appreciated. But the fact is that the software is corrupt. I have downloaded all 17 files and checked it's volume which shows 25.6 MB each. However while extracted from rar I found part 1,3 and 17 are corupt/wrong password /crc failed.

Now the main problem is you don't want to correct the problem/reupload the files after so many complains. I would suggest you to download yourself the software from rapidshare and try once other wise close this thread. Don't waste precious time of so many people.

I would request admin/mod to monitor this thread and initiate appropriate action accordingly.
Good luck.
Old
moregmat
moregmat is an unknown quantity at this point

moregmat

Institute: NIT
Re: English Grammar In Use Cd-ROM - October 17th, 2009

Thank you so much ! it is so helpful! I am so glad I joined this community!