Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Quantitative Techniques of Management (Q.M.B)

QMB TEST PAPERS.

Discuss QMB TEST PAPERS. within the Quantitative Techniques of Management (Q.M.B) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hey friends, i am uploading some TEST PAPERS OF QMB from APEX CLASSES....... check it out...... Advertisements...

QMB TEST PAPERS.
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

QMB TEST PAPERS. - June 22nd, 2010

hey friends,
i am uploading some TEST PAPERS OF QMB from APEX CLASSES.......
check it out......

Advertisements

Attached Files
File Type: pdf QMB_Test_No_1_Assignment_Problems.pdf (56.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf QMB_Test_No._3_-Simplex_Problems.pdf (52.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf QMB_Test_No._2_-LPP_Graphical.pdf (59.0 KB, 56 views)

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: QMB TEST PAPERS.
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jiten005 is an unknown quantity at this point

jiten005
Management Paradise Addict
Re: QMB TEST PAPERS. - 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishreshthaa View Post
hey friends,
i am uploading some TEST PAPERS OF QMB from APEX CLASSES.......
check it out......

Hey friend, its nice to see that you are providing such a nice information on QMB TEST PAPERS. Well, i have also got a document and willing to upload here. So please download my presentation and check it, i hope you and other people would like it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf QMB TEST PAPERS.pdf (253.3 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)