smhabbas

I would highly appreciate if you could share any case study carried out in Banking especially in Quality sector. I am sure, with sharing such case studies, we would be in better position to further improve our understanding regarding effective implementation of Six Sigma in banking sector. Thanks,

is six sigma really use in finance???

abhishreshthaa

I would highly appreciate if you could share any case study carried out in Banking especially in Quality sector. I am sure, with sharing such case studies, we would be in better position to further improve our understanding regarding effective implementation of Six Sigma in banking sector. Thanks,

hey friends, here are some links which i think can help you out a little..
check them out...

Case Study of the World Bank Activities in the Health Sector in India - Independent Evaluation Group (IEG) - The World Bank Group

Country Sector Review and Case Study - African Development Bank

The impact of Internet on service quality in the banking sector
:SugarwareZ-167:

rosemarry2

MP Guru

Hey buddy,

Here i am up-loading Six sigma concept within banking system, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Six sigma concept within banking system.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0