case study allen solly marketing strategy

rehan.ahmad1979

here is the case study which deals with ALLEN SOLLY – ENTERING THE INDIAN WOMEN’S WESTERN wear market. Allen solly brand was owned by Madhura garments
hello freinds i am unable to open this i have tried a lot but i think that file is corrup can anyone help me plz in this i need help plz help me out

cheenu

here is the case study which deals with ALLEN SOLLY – ENTERING THE INDIAN WOMEN’S WESTERN wear market. Allen solly brand was owned by Madhura garments

hi iam preeti doing my masters of fashion management from NIFT bangalore... this site is really nice and has all the recent updates of the industry

ash22776

the strategy is to have a control in apparel market, since thry good brand in men's wear they want to control in women apparel also

Hi
I am doing MBA and have a presentation on Allen Solly entering women wear segment.
I was looking forward to ur ppt but can not open it as it says i dont have the text converter. can you help me with the same.