ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform

ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/index.php)
-   PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/publish-upload-project-download-reference-project/)
-   -   Solutions manual on An Introduction to Management Science Bernard Taylor (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/publish-upload-project-download-reference-project/221936-solutions-manual-introduction-management-science-bernard-taylor.html)

pratikkk May 18th, 2011 12:07 PM

Solutions manual on An Introduction to Management Science Bernard Taylor

Reply to me here since i possess similar solution manuals on various subjects as well

ka21010 January 31st, 2012 07:34 PM

Re: Solutions manual on An Introduction to Management Science Bernard Taylor

Quote:

Originally Posted by pratikkk (Post 454656)

Reply to me here since i possess similar solution manuals on various subjects as well

Hi,

Can you please email me a copy of the solution's manual? Need it badly for my last semester subject so that I can graduate. my email is [email address]

Thank you very much!

zorowings August 4th, 2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ka21010 (Post 468851)
Hi,

Can you please email me a copy of the solution's manual? Need it badly for my last semester subject so that I can graduate. my email is [email address]

Thank you very much!

If you have got the copy, would you please mail me? I need it for my exams.
[email protected]

uongbia May 9th, 2013 07:59 AM

Dear all , i have a big collection about testbank and solution manual for all of textbooks , if u are interested , please contact me via email : [email protected] / bestseller[dot]testbanksolution(at)gmail[dot]com

Plz email to me ISBN for your textbook.

Business-education June 6th, 2015 07:55 PM

Hey Pratik, It seems like we have received some hope about getting notes of Solutions manual on An Introduction to Management Science Bernard Taylor. I usually tried to contact others too, but couldn't able to download the link. Would you please email me the notes. My email Id is : [email address]
Waiting for your valued reply.