Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT

TOPICS UNDER FINANCE

Discuss TOPICS UNDER FINANCE within the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; HI GUYS .I M VAIBHAV CHAVAN STUDENT YTSBM COLLEGE. HI I M NEW IN THIS FORUM. CAN U HELP ME ...

TOPICS UNDER FINANCE
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Vaibhav Chavan
vaibhavchavan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

vaibhavchavan1
Student of MBA at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

TOPICS UNDER FINANCE - December 28th, 2009

HI GUYS .I M VAIBHAV CHAVAN STUDENT YTSBM COLLEGE.
HI I M NEW IN THIS FORUM. CAN U HELP ME ABOUT WHICH TOPICS COME UNDER FINANCE FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: TOPICS UNDER FINANCE
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Business Education
Business-education is on a distinguished road

Business-education
Student of BMM
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru
Re: TOPICS UNDER FINANCE - June 27th, 2015

List of MBA projects topics

1. A STUDY OF BANK CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEE IN 4 LOCAL BANK OF MALAYSIA
2. A STUDY ON “WHETHER TAXATION IS A SELLING TOOL FOR LIFE INSURANCE”WITH REFERENCE TO ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIMITED
3. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS UTI MUTUAL FUND
4. A STUDY ON EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING PROGRAMME
5. A STUDY ON HOW CBD WILL BE A POTENTIAL CHANNEL IN BRIDGING THE GEOGRAPHICAL BARRIER IN INSURANCE SALE FOR ICICI PRUDENTIAL
6. A STUDY ON IDENTIFYING AWARENESS AMONG CORPORATE EXECUTIVES ON PURSUING HIGHER STUDIES FROM TOP B’ SCHOOLS
7. A STUDY ON TRADERS PERCEPTION AND EXPECTATION TOWARDS ANCHOR PRODUCTS
8. A STUDY TO IDENTIFY THE RETAIL PENETRATION LEVEL OF AIRTEL PRE PAID CARDS
9. AN ANALYSIS ON EQUITY SHARE PRICE BEHAVIOUR
10. analysis of eq. share price behaviour
11. analysis of market segmants
12. ANALYSIS OF THE CUSTOMERS’ ATTITUDE, PREFERENCE AND SATISFACTION LEVEL TOWARDS INVESTMENT IN ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
13. ANALYSIS OF THE FOREX MARKET
14. ANALYSIS OF TRADE FINANCE PATTERN
15. ANALYSIS OF VARIOUS INVESTMENT AVENUES WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO MUTUAL FUNDS
16. ANALYSIS TO IDENTIFY WHY THE STD USAGE BY AIRTEL CUSTOMERS IN KERALA IS LESSER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE
17. ANALYTICAL STUDY OF PREMIUM CREDIT card
18. AWARENESS AND ACCEPTANCE LEVEL OF HPP AMONG THE HOME LOAN TAKERS
19. AWARENESS LEVEL OF TATA INDICOM WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO TATA INDICOM WALKY
20. Awareness of corporate executives in pursuing higher studies
Friends: (0)