Benefit Typology

dineshk

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its a method of listing and classifying the benefits from any product or service. It is done so that we can find out what is the nature of a particular benefit from a product. their a re four type of classifications possible:

1) Financial and tangible
2) Financial and non tangible
3) non financial and tangible
4) non financial and non tangible

dineshk

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Benefit Typology for HP Computers

Here's a matrix for Benefit Typology of HP computers, If u want more, I will try and get some more such typologies.
Hope it helps!

Attachments

• BENEFITS_TYPOLOGY_OF__HP_PERSONAL_COMPUTER.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 16

dineshk

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Benefit Typology of Fevicol Marine

Benefit Typology of Fevicol Marine.
Classification of all the benefits of Fevicol Marine on the Benefit Typology Matrix.
Hope u find it useful.

Attachments

• BENEFITS_TYPOLOGY Fevicol marine.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 12

dineshk

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Benefit Typology Diebold ATM's

Bnefit Typology for Diebold ATM's

Diebold is the world's largest ATM maker. Go to any Bank ATM and most probably you will find out that the ATM machine is of DIEBOLD. This is the benefit typology matrix for DIEBOLD ATM's. Ths is the third in series of benefit typology metrices. Hope u fingd it useful

Attachments

• Benefit Typology Diebold.doc
    35 KB · Views: 8
Re: Benefit Typology for HP Computers

Here's a matrix for Benefit Typology of HP computers, If u want more, I will try and get some more such typologies.
Hope it helps!

Hy dinesh, thanks for telling us the meaning of benefit typology. I also searched on the net in order to get more detailed information and then i got some valuable content which i uploading and hope you would like it.

Attachments

• Benefit Typology.ppt
    1.7 MB · Views: 0