preet jain

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guyssssssss................here r some notes on public relation..............

thanks

regards

preet jain

rhaveri

Good Project very informative it has explained the scope of Public relation and importance of public relation

Chito

Yaa even i have done my internship in my PR Agency so even i wanna download the project as reference.

sreedevinair

plz provide me with pr notes......itz urgent.........................................plz plz................................................................................................................................................................................................

bmsguide

none of the notes r getting from this sites..
very disappointed...
every time i use to search its not available of any sub.....
plz do rply fast....

Hey Naseema, Sorry for the inconvenience and i would like to assist you with all your queries and doubts. If you need any note pleas let me know and i will definitely help you out with your problem. If you need the information in abundance please search it in search box and even though you are not getting what you want then, feel free to contact me.

Hi guyssssssss................here r some notes on public relation..............

thanks

regards

preet jain

Hey preet, as we know that public relation is the process through which information is shared and spread among the public in order to promote the product or services. I read your notes preet and it was nice, i would like you to please check my presentation once and i am sure you will like it.

Attachments

• PUBLIC RELATION notes.ppt
    501.5 KB · Views: 0