Urgent requirement of PR project

canteburydork

Hye people....
i have beenlooking for some help thru all this stuff here and wanted to make a project on Public relation Management for internal assessment.....
if any one can help it would be great...
The only issue is that i have though t of Indian Railways as the topic for it and the requirements for that whichhave been rpvided to us are that we need to search and write relating to the following things:

Breif introduction ( dont already )
their social responsibilities
relation with macro environment
any controversies or problems faced by them and how they have handled them.
about their positive image and any charity work done and how have they managed to achieve the status.... and their positive image
also required are some concusive suggestions...
I hope i can recieve some kinda help from u
please do reply to my post

thanks a ton...

anuj.w

hey guyz, actually in our college we were given a product and we were to apply PR strategies at its launch.... all the work, name of d co. r fictitious bt creative.... hope it will help sum1 in their work.....
if any1 need ppt, u can reply me

canteburydork

hey can anyone please findout something related to the project and thanks anuj for the proposal and appologisefor not mentioning that we are supposed to take up any existing company or governmental department or any financial institution.....please help me out time is runnin out...

dk2424

i have 2 projects related 2 railways n services provided by them m sure dis wud help u out.

Dk2424

Hye people....
i have beenlooking for some help thru all this stuff here and wanted to make a project on Public relation Management for internal assessment.....
if any one can help it would be great...
The only issue is that i have though t of Indian Railways as the topic for it and the requirements for that whichhave been rpvided to us are that we need to search and write relating to the following things:

Breif introduction ( dont already )
their social responsibilities
relation with macro environment
any controversies or problems faced by them and how they have handled them.
about their positive image and any charity work done and how have they managed to achieve the status.... and their positive image
also required are some concusive suggestions...
I hope i can recieve some kinda help from u
please do reply to my post

thanks a ton...

Well public relations can described as the exercise of managing interaction between an organization and its public. I am uploading a document for you which will cover all your topics like its brief description, social responsibilities.

Attachments

• Public relation managment.ppt
    2.2 MB · Views: 0