abhishreshthaa

FOUR TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFICATION-

1) Janna Yoga :- ( Path of knowledge)

• For Intellectual Being know thyself

• Discrimination enables to distinguish lower self from higher self and find out (rediscover) our Real Nature God reveal thyself in my heart and actions.

2) Raja Yoga :- (Path of Mind Control)

• For Mental Being

• It operates with the Mind, aims at performing of mind control. Then enter into concentration and trance or samadhi.

3) Bhakti Yoga :- (Path of Devotion)

• For Emotional Man

• Self surrender to the Lord and emotionally one can reach the goal of pure consciousness or Divinity. For e.g. Patanjali’s Yoga.

4) Karma Yoga :- ( Path of Action)

• For man of action

• Selfless action purifies our mind/intellect.
  • Pure mind can concentrate, contemplate and meditate to approach perfection or divinity, i.e. pure consciousness.

Pure Mind-

Values emerge effectively only from a purified mind i.e. from the inner mind or higher consciousness. And Pure Mind is the origin of the all values.

Value Orientation-

Center for Managerial Effectiveness

Managerial Effectiveness-

• Managerial Effectiveness is based on holistic value based management which can solve many problems harassing economy in all countries.
  • Such management offers human welfare, nature welfare, nature welfare, the quality of life and the quality of work.

FOUR TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFICATION-

1) Janna Yoga :- ( Path of knowledge)

• For Intellectual Being know thyself

• Discrimination enables to distinguish lower self from higher self and find out (rediscover) our Real Nature God reveal thyself in my heart and actions.

2) Raja Yoga :- (Path of Mind Control)

• For Mental Being

• It operates with the Mind, aims at performing of mind control. Then enter into concentration and trance or samadhi.

3) Bhakti Yoga :- (Path of Devotion)

• For Emotional Man

• Self surrender to the Lord and emotionally one can reach the goal of pure consciousness or Divinity. For e.g. Patanjali’s Yoga.

4) Karma Yoga :- ( Path of Action)

• For man of action

• Selfless action purifies our mind/intellect.
  • Pure mind can concentrate, contemplate and meditate to approach perfection or divinity, i.e. pure consciousness.

Pure Mind-

Values emerge effectively only from a purified mind i.e. from the inner mind or higher consciousness. And Pure Mind is the origin of the all values.

Value Orientation-

Center for Managerial Effectiveness

Managerial Effectiveness-

• Managerial Effectiveness is based on holistic value based management which can solve many problems harassing economy in all countries.
  • Such management offers human welfare, nature welfare, nature welfare, the quality of life and the quality of work.

Hey abhi, thanks for sharing such a nice information about yoga. As we know that yoga can give relax and freshness to our mind and fill us with new energy. Well, i am also uploading a document which will explain some more yoga steps for mind purification.

Attachments

• yoga for MIND PURIFATION.pdf
    552 KB · Views: 0