Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Public Relations Management .

TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION

Discuss TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION within the Public Relations Management . forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category;  FOUR TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFICATION- 1) Janna Yoga :- ( Path of knowledge) For Intellectual Being know thyself ...

TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION - September 6th, 2010

FOUR TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFICATION-

1) Janna Yoga :- ( Path of knowledge)
  • For Intellectual Being know thyself

• Discrimination enables to distinguish lower self from higher self and find out (rediscover) our Real Nature God reveal thyself in my heart and actions.

2) Raja Yoga :- (Path of Mind Control)
  • For Mental Being

• It operates with the Mind, aims at performing of mind control. Then enter into concentration and trance or samadhi.

3) Bhakti Yoga :- (Path of Devotion)
  • For Emotional Man

• Self surrender to the Lord and emotionally one can reach the goal of pure consciousness or Divinity. For e.g. Patanjali’s Yoga.

4) Karma Yoga :- ( Path of Action)
  • For man of action

• Selfless action purifies our mind/intellect.
  • Pure mind can concentrate, contemplate and meditate to approach perfection or divinity, i.e. pure consciousness.

Pure Mind-

Values emerge effectively only from a purified mind i.e. from the inner mind or higher consciousness. And Pure Mind is the origin of the all values.

Value Orientation-

Center for Managerial Effectiveness

Managerial Effectiveness-

• Managerial Effectiveness is based on holistic value based management which can solve many problems harassing economy in all countries.
  • Such management offers human welfare, nature welfare, nature welfare, the quality of life and the quality of work.
Advertisements

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)
Re: TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFATION - March 6th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishreshthaa View Post
FOUR TRADITIONAL METHODS OF MIND PURIFICATION-

1) Janna Yoga :- ( Path of knowledge)
  • For Intellectual Being know thyself

• Discrimination enables to distinguish lower self from higher self and find out (rediscover) our Real Nature God reveal thyself in my heart and actions.

2) Raja Yoga :- (Path of Mind Control)
  • For Mental Being

• It operates with the Mind, aims at performing of mind control. Then enter into concentration and trance or samadhi.

3) Bhakti Yoga :- (Path of Devotion)
  • For Emotional Man

• Self surrender to the Lord and emotionally one can reach the goal of pure consciousness or Divinity. For e.g. Patanjali’s Yoga.

4) Karma Yoga :- ( Path of Action)
  • For man of action

• Selfless action purifies our mind/intellect.
  • Pure mind can concentrate, contemplate and meditate to approach perfection or divinity, i.e. pure consciousness.

Pure Mind-

Values emerge effectively only from a purified mind i.e. from the inner mind or higher consciousness. And Pure Mind is the origin of the all values.

Value Orientation-

Center for Managerial Effectiveness

Managerial Effectiveness-

• Managerial Effectiveness is based on holistic value based management which can solve many problems harassing economy in all countries.
  • Such management offers human welfare, nature welfare, nature welfare, the quality of life and the quality of work.
Hey abhi, thanks for sharing such a nice information about yoga. As we know that yoga can give relax and freshness to our mind and fill us with new energy. Well, i am also uploading a document which will explain some more yoga steps for mind purification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf yoga for MIND PURIFATION.pdf (552.0 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)