PUBLIC RELATIONS IN INDIA GAMES

abhishreshthaa

ABOUT INDIA GAMES:

• Gaming in India has hardly taken off compared to other countries.

• Although slow, gaming has certainly evolved from the stand alone 8 bit T.V (Video games), to the recent high-end computer games and gaming countries and now a days right into our cell phones.

• One such award wining company is ‘India Games’. It designs and provides games to be integrated to our mobiles.

When India-Games just approached India Relations, it had three primary goals.

1) Brand positioning for their services.

2) Attracting investors.

3) Launch through a press-conference.

all these elements must be mixed a successful P.R strategy to be formed accordingly.

• Firstly it targets specific areas in newspapers, magazines that talk about policies, general industrial standing, and provided. Now, the single most important product that has to offer asd their games.

• I.g cannot directly fell their games to cellular service providers like hutch, BPL, Airtel, Tata etc. who in hsf offer these games to be downloaded at a change.

• This is one mainly on revenue sharing basis.

PRINT MEDIA

• For eg for A gome line “Spiderman”, they would want to splash their ads in movie magazines, game magazine along with online ads.

• It has a large fan following which forms a major target audience.

• For a game liki ‘Buffy the vampire slayer” a popular T.V show, they would lie want to splash it in womens magazine, femina- strong women character medias.

REVIEWS

Along with wide target based coverage in the print media, I.G also sends its games to various reviews to youth magazines line JAM, JLT, magazines like SKOAR, DICIH and also to online popular sites . this dfgdf additional media coverage.

jiten005

Banned
ABOUT INDIA GAMES:

• Gaming in India has hardly taken off compared to other countries.

• Although slow, gaming has certainly evolved from the stand alone 8 bit T.V (Video games), to the recent high-end computer games and gaming countries and now a days right into our cell phones.

• One such award wining company is ‘India Games’. It designs and provides games to be integrated to our mobiles.

When India-Games just approached India Relations, it had three primary goals.

1) Brand positioning for their services.

2) Attracting investors.

3) Launch through a press-conference.

all these elements must be mixed a successful P.R strategy to be formed accordingly.

• Firstly it targets specific areas in newspapers, magazines that talk about policies, general industrial standing, and provided. Now, the single most important product that has to offer asd their games.

• I.g cannot directly fell their games to cellular service providers like hutch, BPL, Airtel, Tata etc. who in hsf offer these games to be downloaded at a change.

• This is one mainly on revenue sharing basis.

PRINT MEDIA

• For eg for A gome line “Spiderman”, they would want to splash their ads in movie magazines, game magazine along with online ads.

• It has a large fan following which forms a major target audience.

• For a game liki ‘Buffy the vampire slayer” a popular T.V show, they would lie want to splash it in womens magazine, femina- strong women character medias.

REVIEWS

Along with wide target based coverage in the print media, I.G also sends its games to various reviews to youth magazines line JAM, JLT, magazines like SKOAR, DICIH and also to online popular sites . this dfgdf additional media coverage.

Hey dear, i really liked your effort that you made and i am sure that everyone would appreciate your work. Moreover, i have also got some important information on PUBLIC RELATIONS IN INDIA GAMES and going to share it with you.

Attachments

• PUBLIC RELATIONS IN INDIA GAMES.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0