consumer relations project

anwarcool

hi friends,i am in 4th sem.,and i am finding difficulty for a project in public relations.the topic is consumer relation,and in that i need information about one or few companies which are good in their consumer/customer relation,and have tackled well any problem they have faced.i will be thankful to you if u can help me for the same.

i think tata group is very good at customer relation
it also undertakes lots of corporate social responsibity project
just check the website of tata

hey is it like crisis management?? u cude take up the entire Cadbury issue when the worm controversy came out or then Coke or Pepsi at the time if the cheimcal thingie..the crisis management they did at that time worked in their favour..Cadbury's the amitabh bachchan ads at the factory tasting the chocolate himself; or then Coke showing a pregnant tulsi endorsing the product or Aamir visiting the factory..u cud work on these..hope it helps..tc!

hi friends,i am in 4th sem.,and i am finding difficulty for a project in public relations.the topic is consumer relation,and in that i need information about one or few companies which are good in their consumer/customer relation,and have tackled well any problem they have faced.i will be thankful to you if u can help me for the same.

For me anwar, the purpose of consumer relations is to fulfill, protect, boost, observe, and be responsive to customers to remain profitable. I read that you need project so that i am uploading a document on consumer relation which will help you.

Attachments

• consumer relations.ppt
    1.3 MB · Views: 0