Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc : Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics

Hello, public relations strategy is all about maintaining good media relations and developing a public relations strategy that works is a huge task.

I'm researching on Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics, PR Failures and Success Stories of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.

The information I am looking for is :

Public Relations Objectives of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Strategy and Tactics of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Implementation Strategy of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations & Crisis Management examples of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Campaigns of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.

I've already found out some information from various sources. I will share them here in sometime.

In the meanwhile, would be great to get some help here.

Please reply fast. All help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Fortune Brands Home : Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics

Hello, public relations strategy is all about maintaining good media relations and developing a public relations strategy that works is a huge task.

I'm researching on Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics, PR Failures and Success Stories of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.

The information I am looking for is :

Public Relations Objectives of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Strategy and Tactics of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Implementation Strategy of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations & Crisis Management examples of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Public Relations Campaigns of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.

I've already found out some information from various sources. I will share them here in sometime.

In the meanwhile, would be great to get some help here.

Please reply fast. All help is greatly appreciated.

Hey ahana, i am impressed by your effort and would like to help you as you asked for some useful information for your report. BTW, i am uploading a document which would help you, so please download and check my presentation on Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.

Attachments

• Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 0