Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Public Relations Management ( PR ).

Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies

Discuss Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies within the Public Relations Management ( PR ). forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hello, public relations strategy is all about maintaining good media relations and developing a public relations strategy that works is ...

Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ahana Pal
Ahanablueeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahanablueeye
Student of MBA at bombay
Bombay, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: bombay
Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies - January 22nd, 2015

Hello, public relations strategy is all about maintaining good media relations and developing a public relations strategy that works is a huge task.

I'm researching on Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics, PR Failures and Success Stories of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund

The information I am looking for is :

Public Relations Objectives of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Strategy and Tactics of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Implementation Strategy of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations & Crisis Management examples of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Campaigns of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund

I've already found out some information from various sources. I will share them here in sometime.

In the meanwhile, would be great to get some help here.

Please reply fast. All help is greatly appreciated.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies - November 5th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahanablueeye View Post
Hello, public relations strategy is all about maintaining good media relations and developing a public relations strategy that works is a huge task.

I'm researching on Public Relations Strategies, Tips, Tactics, PR Failures and Success Stories of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund

The information I am looking for is :

Public Relations Objectives of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Strategy and Tactics of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Implementation Strategy of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations & Crisis Management examples of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund
Public Relations Campaigns of Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund

I've already found out some information from various sources. I will share them here in sometime.

In the meanwhile, would be great to get some help here.

Please reply fast. All help is greatly appreciated.
Hey kajal, i would like to tell you that you are doing very nice work and i really appreciate it. Well, i have also got some important information on Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund and would like to share it with you which would help many people here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Blackstone GSO Strategic Credit Fund.pdf (382.6 KB, 0 views)
Re: Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Ideal Hr
idealhr is an unknown quantity at this point

idealhr
CEO at iDeal HR Service
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: Blackstone / GSO Strategic Credit Fund : Public Relations Strategies - December 14th, 2016

Word of mouth, press coverage and endorsements, have long relied on one effective marketing tactic: third-party credibility. No matter who your target market is, the best way to earn credibility is to have people of influence tell others why they appreciate your product or service.