i hav to make a project on operations management
we have to select a a company
introduction
business model/supply chain managment
current operations,issues and challenges
recommendations

plz help me out if there is any stuff with respect to any company

23.ipsita

it would be very nice of you if you just let me know which all are the companies i should look for to get a project on operation and production management.

swetarshah

i want to do project in demand and capacity of Indian power sector and particularly for Gujarat. I don't get latest information. From where i can get data at earliest and free of cost.

Taradatt

Hi everyone..i m tara datt...doing my MBA from ICFAI (correspondence) in Operation Management and new to this forum....need a project on supply chain or any topic related to operation management...plz help me frnds

rumelrashid

the existing practice on operation management of any manufacturing organization-- i need the information related to this. plz help

abhishreshthaa

can i get a project on Kaizen for any Indian firm?

check this file on Kaizen In India, i hope it can help you out..
and please try to more elaborate your topic..
please mention name of Indian firm on which you are looking to make project on and also try to search for the project in the search option in the site you can get many related project on the topic over there..

:spit:

Attachments

• 31494681-kaizen.pdf
    785.3 KB · Views: 80

srm123

nice..i m also looking for a project in operations management...relating to product development with regards to it inbound n outbound