Wipro-Six Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul787

Wipro Leaders’ Qualities Survey

Wipro Leaders’ Qualities Survey,which started in 1992, is one of our oldest leadership development initiatives. It has successfully contributed in our endeavor to nurture top class business leaders in Wipro. We have 8 Wipro Leadership Qualities, which are based on Wipro vision, values and business strategy. In order to identify and help leaders develop these competencies we adopt a 360-degree survey process. This is an end-to-end program, which starts with the obtaining of feedback from relevant respondents and ends with each leader drawing up a Personal Development Plan (PDP) based on the feedback received. The PDP is developed through “Winds of Change” which is a seven-step program that helps in identifying strengths and improvement areas, and determining the action steps.

angel $

hi this is angel....
u no,watever is there in that article is good....
but it shud b abit more elaborative...
if u have anythin else relate to sixSigma then pplllzzzz put it up...
HR ppll need sumthin like that u c.........$

maheshn

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Plz upload the attachment again plzzzzzzzzzzzz i neeeddd it badlyyyyyyyyy....... plzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaaarrrrr

amodakane

pls upload .
Hi, i would appreciate if anyone could help me with a six sigma-DMAIC project in any field, it can be corporate as well.
for example DMAIC applied in any field etc.
thanks in advance.

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
pls upload .
Hi, i would appreciate if anyone could help me with a six sigma-DMAIC project in any field, it can be corporate as well.
for example DMAIC applied in any field etc.
thanks in advance.

Hi there,

one of our friend here has thrown some conceptual light on DMAIC six sigma, i suggest u to give us some more ideas on your project...so that we understand exactly where dmaic six sigma could be applied in companies and may be trace some examples...wat say???

hope to hear from u soon:SugarwareZ-239:

Status
Not open for further replies.