Deepa P

frenz,
i hv got project on quality management in hospital..........can u plz help me out wat points should be covered under that.
thank you
bye!!

prabhu_gaurav

kewl hope it helps me thanks a lottttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

md.pankaj

hey can u forward me ur project. i just want go through, which area u have covered with the angle of quality in service sector.

Neeraj yadav

hiii this is neeraj. iam in a search of quality mgt project........................................................................................................... hey can u forward me ur project........................................... pls help me........................................................

abhishreshthaa

hey friends, search for project on QUALITY MANAGEMENT in the search option of the site you will get many projects related to your topic and from that you can collect some idea for your project and use the project as a reference ... try it out.....

frenz,
i hv got project on quality management in hospital..........can u plz help me out wat points should be covered under that.
thank you
bye!!

Hey deepa, i read your requirement and would try to help you in making your project. Well, i have found out some important information which is enclosed in my document, so download my presentation and check it and i am sure you would find it useful.

Attachments

• quality management in hospital.pdf
    476.8 KB · Views: 0