urgent

amruta007

hiii i have to do a 5 to 6 page project on pricing of services like in the hotel industry or somethin lik that...couldnt find anythin on the net could you please help out.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
You will find reference project on the topics you want in SSM section ( Service Sector Marketing )

shrutiajmera

pricing of hotel rooms is a very important aspect and depends largely on the customer segment the hotel serves, the economic conditions of the country , govt regulations, competitor prices in that region and seasonality.

hotels make use of a process called"revenue management" - ( try googling.............u'll get a good amount of stuff on the topic)
im attaching a presentation that is an application of revenue management in restaurants. u cud extract some useful points that wud b applicable to the hotl industry as well.

Attachments

• REVENUE MANAGEMENT AT PREGO_2.ppt
    45 KB · Views: 34

amruta007

heyyy thanksss alottttt ...ur project is rili amazing i actually wanted to read it not jus coz i have to make a project..its made my work simpler...thanks once agn......bubye

hiii i have to do a 5 to 6 page project on pricing of services like in the hotel industry or somethin lik that...couldnt find anythin on the net could you please help out.

Hey amruta, as you asked for the information on the pricing of service so that i am providing you a document which will give you required information for your project. So i would like you to please download my presentation and check it.

Attachments

• pricing of services.pdf
    459.3 KB · Views: 0